Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crafting weather

Hi Everyone,

Quick little post today, I have been busy crafting because the weather is too lousy to do anything else.
This cute little card was done using a sketch for the Saturday Challenge. I used a Pixie Dust Studio stamp which I think is adorable. The sentiment is really a rub on. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border strip.

Hope you like her.

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Pixie Dust:  Flowers
Saturday Challenge:  Sketch

Thanks for dropping by.

Kim

5 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

She is adorable as can be
Wanted to pop in and thank you for your visit on my blog-always enjoy having new guests and especially members of the challenges I have entered-so many don't comment anymore...I will be back to play again
Hugs

Kathy said...

Kim, such a darling card. LOVE THE COLOR combo!! Pixie HUGS

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous interpretation the sketch this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely card Kim! Love your take on your sketch!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful card, I love the pink and green together and the flowers are so pretty, fab image too. This would also fit in to the LEJ Designs challenge things with wings
Lindsay xx