Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello

Hello everyone!

I have finally managed to get organized after my wonderful vacation. Punta Cana was a beautiful place. The beach was so nice as was the resort we stayed at. We even did a couples total body massage, now I could get used to those!

But now I am back and creating right away. This card I made for my great nephew who is turning one this month. I used a stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil and colored him with copics.

  

I would say he is quite regal! 

I would also like to share this Caribbean sunset taken from the balcony of our room.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope to get around and see what you all have been up to.

Kim
I am entering this in the following challenges:

DP2 challenge;  G is for (Golden crown)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge:  use one or more circles
Cute Card Thursday:  Anything goes

3 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Hi Kim!! I am soooo super jealous of your vacation spot this year!! I want to go there!! The card is delightful as always... thanks for stopping by and sharing the love!
Hugs,
Alice B.

Kate T said...

Fantastic card, hope you will join us again this week at Crafty Ribbons challenge, Kate x
visit my blog and join in my blog Candy @ Kato's Crafty Creations

AnjaCardz said...

What an awesome card! Your colouring really blows me away and I love simply everything of your beautiful card!
Sorry for beeing late with my commenting (blame the holidays) - but nevertheless thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil! Really hope to see you playing again soon!

Hugs, Anja